grub-devel

Re: How To Install Grub

From: Feiran Zheng
Subject: Re: How To Install Grub
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 22:22:34 +0800

Bison is a compiler that is needed to compile grub, you need to
install it first, either via your system's package management system
or compile from source.

See [1] for more info on how to install Bison. You'll probably also
need other packages required by GRUB, please check README file in GRUB
source.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/bison/

在 2011年3月4日 下午12:00,赵伟 <address@hidden> 写道: