grub-devel

Re: LPT

From: Kirill Kuprijanov
Subject: Re: LPT
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:57:36 +0300

Hello,

so I'm nearly finished with couple of modules:

1. isa_lpt - to do the direct business with usual LPT ports
2. lpt - to interface any number of usual and unusual (say, PCI add-on cards)
ports
3. t6963 - very special module to show pictures on my LCD (with internal toshiba 6963-compatible controller). This is where I gave up doing things 'the universal' way and had lots of distinct things (like pixel size and controller interface of the LCD).

Now I have two more question:
1. how to make delays of 200ns in code?
Oh, yes, I've noticed there is a function to make microsecond waits, but still, is there a way to make nanosecond wait?

2. what to do next? I have a local branch of bazaar repo and commit to it. What
to do next with it?