grub-devel

Example theme mentioned in manual

From: Matt Sturgeon
Subject: Example theme mentioned in manual
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 01:00:52 +0000

Hi,
I was looking atthe GRUB Manual (1.99) trying to work out how to install a theme, and I noticed in the first section of chapter 6 a "docs/example_theme" mentioned which I cannot find anyware. Ive looked in Bazaar repos, and downstream (Ubuntu) source/binary packages (I couldnt find the upstream source for 1.99).

So, this could be a bug - example_theme not packaged - or it could be another - incorrect referance in manual.

Also is there no official GRUB Theme? If I had an example_theme I'd be happy to develop an official theme.