grub-devel

Option "profile"

From: Teresa e Junior
Subject: Option "profile"
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 02:04:43 -0200

Hello, Grub developers!

I had unsubscribed from these mailing lists, and possibly one has
already asked this question, but I googled and, the only thing I found
so far, was a few blogs saying the same thing (one copied from another).

So here it goes: is the command-line option "profile" some patch
available only for Ubuntu (nothing I could find looking at the Ubuntu
Changelog)? Or do I need a newer version of Grub?

I tried this with the version from Debian Sid, and I see no complaints,
but nothing happens either.

Best regards!
Teresa e Junior