grub-devel

Re: USB Driver uhci.c legacy mode

From: Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: USB Driver uhci.c legacy mode
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 17:41:21 +0200

On 07/27/2010 06:54 AM, D, Eshwar (Eshwar) wrote:
> HI,
>    I would like to contribute for EHCI driver.. Let me know if any space is
> available for me... By the way I already spoke to Ales & Vladimir...

AFAIK nobody else is working on EHCI even if it's important.
Unfortunately I can't give you write access to offical bzr both because
of legal and technical reasons. I recommend creating an account at
launchpad. Also I recommend sending early patches to ML even if they
don't work so nobody gets an impression that you've just disappeared and
so we can comment early on your code. Some mistakes may go unnoticed on
some hardware but be fatal on some other hardware.