grub-devel

Grub update?

From: Henry W. Peters
Subject: Grub update?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:04:55 -0400

Running Debian Squeeze. Just got an update, & now my terminal is hung up with the following message:

Configuring grub-pc ├──────────────────────────┐
 │                                                                           │
 │ which devices you'd like grub-install to be automatically run for, if
 │ any.
 │
 │ It is recommended that you do this in most situations, to prevent the
 │ installed GRUB from getting out of sync with other components such as
 │ grub.cfg or with newer Linux images it will have to load.
 │
 │ If you're unsure which drive is designated as boot drive by your BIOS,
 │ it is often a good idea to install GRUB to all of them.
 │
 │ Note: It is possible to install GRUB to partition boot records as well,
 │ and some appropriate partitions are offered here.  However, this forces
 │ GRUB to use the blocklist mechanism, which makes it less reliable, and
 │ therefore is not recommended.
 │
 │ <Ok>
 │

No options are given, the "<Ok> " is not a real return button. I tried restarting (had to give password to do so)... & then re updating, it goes back to this same message & hangs up. It's been about 20 minutes now... I only have two HD's. What to do?

Thanks.
Henry