grub-devel

Grub IA64

From: Chinces Diana
Subject: Grub IA64
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

We would be very interested in replacing elilo (the current Itanium boot loader) with grub.

Could you help us with answering a few questions about this boot loader?

1.       Can you tell us if this type of architecture is supported or will be supported?

2.       Is there a way in which we could contribute on making this happen?

3.       How does chainloading behave on network boot? Is this possible?

Thanks,

Diana chinces