grub-devel

Re: [Patch] Simple USB hub support

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: Re: [Patch] Simple USB hub support
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:14:47 +0200

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko píše v Út 06. 07. 2010 v 01:59
+0200:
> On 07/05/2010 07:11 PM, Aleš Nesrsta wrote:
> > Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko píše v Po 28. 06. 2010 v 18:44
> > +0200:

> >> You can go ahead nd commit to mainline
> >>
> > OK, I committed it into trunk as rev. 2521.
> >
> Apparently your commit has gone wrong. The only change it did was to
> include time.h. Could you recommit?

Hmmm, I pulled current revision 2528 and it looks like changes are
included...?

Maybe I made little bit mess because I did not wrote changes in
ChangeLog (for revisions 2521 and 2522) and I was warned by Colin Watson
that it is needed.
So, I added text into Change log and additionally corrected usbhub.c
(because I forgot include "#include <grub/time.h>" in changes committed
into revision 2521) and committed this as revision 2523.
Now, if you look into changes of revision 2523, you will see only
Changelog and "include" changes...

There is overview of my commits:
2521 - Simple USB hub support (with mistake - missing "include")
2522 - USB UHCI portstatus correction
2523 - ChangeLog and correction of "include" in usbhub.c

Sorry for such troubles... I am still newbee and occasional programmer
only... :-)

Regards
Ales