grub-devel

Re: RTL Languages support

From: Yaron Shahrabani
Subject: Re: RTL Languages support
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 23:45:17 +0300

Vladi, I'm glad to say I checked the 1.98 that ships with Ubuntu and found out that Hebrew is not supported
I can't update my grub since I don't have a virtual machine and I'm a little affraid I must say, any suggestions?
Yaron Shahrabani

2010/6/14 Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko <address@hidden>
On 06/14/2010 03:33 PM, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
> I thought It would be a bit easier
> The problem is that I can't run a virtual machine on my junk so i'm a
> little stuck

Have you tried qemu? I haven't seen a single machine where qemu wouldn't
run. In order to use grub with qemu the easiest way is to:
./grub-mkrescue --output=grub.iso --override-directory=. <extra directories>
qemu -cdrom grub.iso