grub-devel

Re: [RFT] Re: [Patch] [bug #26237] multiple problems with usb devices

From: Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: [RFT] Re: [Patch] [bug #26237] multiple problems with usb devices
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:10:59 +0200

> Hi Vladimir,
>
> now I have working SSH, so I committed my last work into usb branch
> (commented as "Faster OHCI, USB hub support, UHCI portstatus corr.",
> revision 2427).
>
> (Sorry if it is not the right way how to cooperate - should I make
> another, my own branch? Or wait first for your agreement about notified
> patches? Or...?)

It's the right way. If something is in branches/ as opposed to personal
directory it means that every dev is welcome to commit but it's highly
recommended to be present at IRC at the moment of commit and ping
original author if he's only too. The only exception is experimental
branch which is reviewed.
If you want more comments on your changes please send patches to ML