grub-devel

[Patch] Simple USB hub support

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: [Patch] Simple USB hub support
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:21:56 +0200

Hi,

included patch should make USB hubs operational.

It works in the same simple way as whole GRUB2 USB support, i.e. USB hub
and device must be connected to computer BEFORE uhci/ohci module is
loaded.

Note (mainly for Vladimir):
Via hub are normally working also devices which I reported to be not
functional on UHCI. So, from my point of view it looks like there is
surely some problem in powering of UHCI root hubs on my computer. But I
still don't know why only some devices are sensitive to this problem
(all of them are not big consumers of power).

Best regards
Ales