grub-devel

Re: Web site redesign

From: Bruce Dubbs
Subject: Re: Web site redesign
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 10:45:27 -0500

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:
On 06/07/2010 11:09 PM, Colin Watson wrote:
Hi Bruce,

I just committed a couple of typo fixes to the website, and suddenly the
redesign you committed back in February went live, rather to my surprise
when the page I was editing vanished.  I guess the GNU admins fixed the
commit trigger!

Now people are reporting some dead links.  I fixed up
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub-legacy.en.html by restoring
grub-legacy-support.en.html, but Jordan Uggla reported a link to
grub-2.en.html on the front page which is now dead.  I wasn't actually
intending to get involved in a web site redesign.  Now that changes
appear to be going live in a timely fashion, do you think you could fix
this up?
Apparently Bruce is busy right now. Could you then revert the changes
that broke website and send the patch of changes you reverted to ML?
This way we keep a record of it but it doesn't stall you.

I fixed the links.  What errors are you seeing?

  -- Bruce