grub-devel

Web site redesign

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Web site redesign
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:09:04 +0100

Hi Bruce,

I just committed a couple of typo fixes to the website, and suddenly the
redesign you committed back in February went live, rather to my surprise
when the page I was editing vanished.  I guess the GNU admins fixed the
commit trigger!

Now people are reporting some dead links.  I fixed up
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub-legacy.en.html by restoring
grub-legacy-support.en.html, but Jordan Uggla reported a link to
grub-2.en.html on the front page which is now dead.  I wasn't actually
intending to get involved in a web site redesign.  Now that changes
appear to be going live in a timely fashion, do you think you could fix
this up?

Thanks,