grub-devel

Re: [Patch] [bug #26237] multiple problems with usb devices

From: Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: [Patch] [bug #26237] multiple problems with usb devices
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 16:44:40 +0200

Aleš Nesrsta wrote:
> I will look into yeeloongfw branch, I got Bazaar working yesterday
> evening only... I agree with You, first should be solved known problems
> on simple base.
> Unfortunately, I probably cannot help You as I don't have GEODE or
> Yeeloong... I can hope only that my corrections would help You or
> inspire You in some other ways.
> For me were very "disgusting", unexpected and hard to find problems with
> short max. packet size on control pipe and problem with toggling bulk
> transfers when EP have numbers 0x01 and 0x81.

Forgot to mention: on Yeeloong the value you write into  registers
expecting the memory address is not the same as the value of the pointer
so simple cast won't work. You need to use dma32_alloc, dma_get_virt and
dma_get_phys functions.
And no need to capitalise "you" when it refers to me.

--
Regards
Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko