grub-devel

Re: Compilation error of xorriso on MacOSX

From: Yves Blusseau
Subject: Re: Compilation error of xorriso on MacOSX
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:30:26 +0200

 Hi,
Vladimir Serbinenko wrote:
You need to add CFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include too.
Good point.
I hope it is already clear that such
manipulations are very experimental.

optimally there should be a configure option for this.
libreadline is not urgently needed.
It is just a convenient capability in dialog
mode.
For now i strive for detecting suitability and
leave it to the sysadmin to arrange the local
dynamic libraries.

I am testing a new libreadline check, currently
and will soon ask Yves for a new try.
Look at this ML: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg13241.html
there a VL_LIB_READLINE macro that check if readline compatible library exists and check if readline supports history.
Perhaps that can help you.

I will make a MacPorts file so that xorriso can be build without problems on OSX.

Regards,
Yves Blusseau