grub-devel

Re: Grub UEFI memory allocation patch

From: Bernon , Rémi
Subject: Re: Grub UEFI memory allocation patch
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:42:47 +0200

Actually, I've read the answer you made to someone who had the same
memory issue as I had, and I tried the newreloc branch, but it doesn't
even build when targeting efi platform. The "loader/i386/efi/linux.c"
file is missing in this branch.

I will look for explanation  about this part of code, in the mailing
list archives, however, as i said, the fix works fine for me. The only
error i have noticed, occurs on shutdown, and also occurs when i boot
using elilo.

Regards,
Rémi Bernon