grub-devel

Re: Simplified Chinese screenshots

From: Chris Jones
Subject: Re: Simplified Chinese screenshots
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:43:52 -0500

On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 04:32:14PM EST, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Aron Xu sent me some screenshots of Grub booting time in Chinese:
>
> http://carles.lastdot.org/Screenshot-QEMU.png
> http://carles.lastdot.org/Screenshot-QEMU-1.png
> http://carles.lastdot.org/Screenshot-QEMU-2.png

Thanks for posting this -- quite impressive. It would be nice to upload
a few such multi-lingual screenshots to a grub-gallery section of the
wiki, don't you think..?

Nice to see that there are users who are able to do some useful stuff
with the new grub, especially since lately, I have seen a couple of
trolls spreading some pretty inane FUD about the new grub on the
debian-user mailing list.

As for myself, I've been using grub-pc for 3-4 months now and found it a
breeze to set up with a little help from the folks on this list and the
irc channel, and though I have changed my config dozens of times, it's
been running without a glitch.

Nice..! :-)

CJ