grub-devel

Building Grub2 manual?

From: BandiPat
Subject: Building Grub2 manual?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 20:25:31 -0500

Quick question guys! I notice there is a grub.texi file that is suppose to be built as a grub.info.gz during the build, which gives you the new manual?

I'm not getting that with my build. Now maybe I don't have a program installed it needs to make that conversion, but I do not get any complaints from the build about something missing. I do get an odd empty /boot/info directory though, but this probably doesn't have anything to do with the manual build.

Normally there is a manual file in different form which creates something you can read using the "man grub" command, but it appears you guys went another way?

TIA,
Pat

--
       ---Zenwalk v6.x--Linux 2.6.31---
"In brightest day, in darkest night, let those