grub-devel

Re: IA64 port

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: IA64 port
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:03:40 +0100

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 06:48:11AM +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 03:46:50PM +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
> > If you send in a new patch that addresses Robert's concerns +
> > Changelog entry, I will go over it ASAP :-).  Giving the same comments
> > as Robert does seems like a waste of time for everyone.  Is this ok
> > for you?
>
> Here is the IA64 port patch.  I will send separately the FAT patch (optionnal)
> and I will mail my proposal to merge the both efi tools.

Hi!

I put your patch in /branches/ia64/ in our Bazaar repository and resynced it
with latest trunk, then fixed a ton of trivial build problems.

Unfortunately I can't test it.  If you can test it and confirm it works, we
could consider it for merging into experimental branch.  Although we'd need
to figure out what we do about missing loadable module support.

(btw FAT fixes were merged separately)

--
Robert Millan

  "Be the change you want to see in the world" -- Gandhi