grub-devel

[PATC] Unit testing framework adjusted over trunk

From: BVK Chaitanya
Subject: [PATC] Unit testing framework adjusted over trunk
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 21:43:27 +0530

Hi,

Attached is the patch that adds unit-testing framework support to
GRUB.  Its been adjusted to work over trunk branch, and has few
changes from what is available in my people/bvk/unit-testing-support
branch.

Since my all of my other works has one-or-two unit tests, this is a
pre-requisite and needs through code review.  Please let me know your
comments.

thanks,
--
bvk.chaitanya