grub-devel

Re: GRUB 1.98 available in debian lenny, How to get fancy terminal ?

From: Colin D Bennett
Subject: Re: GRUB 1.98 available in debian lenny, How to get fancy terminal ?
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:33:24 -0800

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 16:27:56 +0100
Felix Zielcke <address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 07.01.2010, 10:13 -0500 schrieb Chris Jones:
>
> The only docs about it that exist currently are the ones on Colin's
> site AFAIK:
> http://grub.gibibit.com/
> But they're outdated now, the theme format has been changed and
> Colin's current themes don't work anymore AFAIK

BTW, the theme document is also on the wiki at
<http://grub.enbug.org/ThemeFormat>.

I am about to build GRUB for testing again, from the experimental
branch, and I can migrate my example themes to the new format.  It
looks from the source like the changes are mostly related to allowing
proportional position/size specifications.

Regards,
Colin