grub-devel

Year 2010

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Year 2010
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 03:22:53 +0100

Happy GNU year to all GRUB hackers!

Now that we changed year, the usual mess with Copyright lines strikes again.

Remember that when committing copyright-significant changes, copyright lines
should be updated.  I'll review existing files for all the updates that could
have been missed during 2009.

Please keep in mind to add 2010 to the list where appropiate!

If in doubt, feel free to ask me, but for changes where it's not obvious, it's
really not so important anyway.

--
Robert Millan

  "Be the change you want to see in the world" -- Gandhi