grub-devel

Re: Grub EFI ia32 in QEMU using TianoCore EFI BIOS

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Grub EFI ia32 in QEMU using TianoCore EFI BIOS
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:00:07 +0100

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 09:30:31PM +0100, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
wrote:
> Colin Ian King wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've noticed only just recently that an EFI BIOS has been ported to
> > QEMU http://www.qemu.org/efi-bios.tar.bz2 from the TianoCore EFI
> > sources.
> >
> This file is quite old. Try this
> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/grub/phcoder/qemu-tianocore-x64.tar.lzma
> (note: it's 64-bit so you need qemu-system-x86_64)

If someone needs to link to this, please use the mirrored URL:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/grub/phcoder/qemu-tianocore-x64.tar.lzma

-noredirect is mostly for mirrors to pull from.

--
Robert Millan

  "Be the change you want to see in the world" -- Gandhi