grub-devel

Unittests

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Unittests
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:48:08 +0000

Hello,

I remember that BVK was interested to add some unit tests in Grub2.

Soon, when gettext will be a bit more far I' could write a unit test for
gettext module (habit from work :-) -actually I wanted to do even if I
don't publish it).

Writing a unittest for gettext it's very easy: it just needs a couple of
.mo and a script executing gettext "string" and checking that the result
is "string translated". Will get more interesting when ngettext will
come too :-)

So, BVK, once you have the infrastructure if you ping me gettext could
be your guinea pig.

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina i Estany