grub-devel

RE: Easy grub2 installation for non Linux (Windows) systems?

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Easy grub2 installation for non Linux (Windows) systems?
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:40:56 -0500

Hello!
No disrespect towards Nando, or you of course Robert, but is it possible
that the author of this project may have made himself deliberately unaware
of the GPLv3 license, and wasn't aware that it became the licensing scheme
(or model) behind everything we do now?

For example Nando does it say when he got it started? Next question is of
course, Robert when did the GPLv3 license become fact? Ideally this would be
the reasoning, both mine and the author's.

--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden