grub-devel

Grub2 hanging in (my) qemu

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Grub2 hanging in (my) qemu
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:54:36 +0000

Hello,

Doing some tests in Grub2 and my qemu (same environtment than some days
ago): when I move the cursor down in the main menu Grub2 hangs.

First revision that this happens is 1907 Itth the patch:
---
2009-12-02  Robert Millan  <address@hidden>

        Use the same reboot approach on i386 coreboot and qemu as we do on
        BIOS.
---

I'm using Debian with qemu 0.10.6-1. Grub2 boots, loads the menu and when I
move the highlighted menu entry just hangs. Or if I wait the timeout and tries
to load something hangs too, without pressing keys.

Thanks,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info