grub-devel

Re: Booting TrueCrypt Windows Hard Drive

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Re: Booting TrueCrypt Windows Hard Drive
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:21:22 +0100

Am Freitag, den 27.11.2009, 13:11 +0100 schrieb Rob Power:
> Sorry for the double post, but I didn't get the mail back, so I
> thought I made a mistake in the sending.
> Thanks anyway.
> Rob

Ah I just noticed you use google mail for the list.
I did that shortly once too and even though I had the list settings to
get my own mails back, Google seemed to discard my own list replies.

Checking the list archives always works, but it needs time until the
recent mails show up:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/

--
Felix Zielcke
Proud Debian Maintainer and GNU GRUB developer