grub-devel

Re: merging of gettext branch

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: merging of gettext branch
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:45:19 +0000

Hi,

On Nov/22/2009, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Nov/22/2009, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Briefly: applied the suggested changes, and new patch attached. Don't
> > hesitate to say anything back (I know that you don't :-) ). Later I will
> > spend some time with it again.
>
> I send attached gettext09.patch. It's the same than before but not using
> a temporary variable that I used for some debugging.

same with gettext command registered so test the gettext module.
The only syntax is gettext "string to be translated". So, right now,
without domains, -h, -s, etc. like the standard gettext command. I don't
think that it's needed but I can implement if we decide that it's
needed.

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info