grub-devel

Re: [Etherboot-developers] gPXE and GRUB2

From: Arends, R.R.
Subject: Re: [Etherboot-developers] gPXE and GRUB2
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:10:17 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I had the same issue after following that wiki and loading the grub2pxe from
gpxe.

You can fix it by renaming the grub2pxe file to grub2pxe.0, then the pxestack
of gpxe stays intact and it will try to load the needed mod's from your tftp
server (next-server).
I didn't manage to get grub loadings its files over gpxe http yet tho... So if
anyone else managed that, i would like to know how :D.

Best regards,

Rene Arends

<address@hidden>, Thomas Miletich