grub-devel

Re: Roadmap for LUA support in GRUB

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Roadmap for LUA support in GRUB
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:06:29 +0100

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 02:12:38AM +0800, Bean wrote:

> But no worry, I've created a fork project BURG that contains some
> brand-new features, the LUA engine will be added back soon.

Does that make it any easier than maintaining LUA in grub-extras?

When moving it there, I made it clear [1] that anyone who wishes to work
on LUA is welcome to use the grub-extras repository for that purpose [1].

I expected a reply from you, but there was none.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2009-09/msg00424.html

--
Robert Millan