grub-devel

Re: Feature request: network devices

From: mardok45
Subject: Re: Feature request: network devices
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:33:20 -0500

I am interested in it as a learning project for me.  I only have access to New World Macintosh's, so I can only get TFTP working for Open Firmware Mac's.  I imagine that won't be of much use to you.

Remember, I can't make any promises, but I am very interested in getting TFTP to work (with Open Firmware) since that will make my job much, much more centralized and convenient.