grub-devel

Experimental branch of GRUB

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Experimental branch of GRUB
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:06:00 +0200

Hi,

An experimental branch of GNU GRUB is now available:

  # readonly access
  bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/grub/branches/experimental/

  # member access
  bzr branch
sftp://<username>@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/srv/bzr/grub/branches/experimental

The purpose of this branch is to serve as staging area so that new code can
be tested and collaboratively maintained when we expect that it will be
eventually merged into trunk, but it is not yet ready for this (e.g. too
inmature or wrong time in the development cycle).

I'm appointing Vladimir Serbinenko as the developer in charge of this branch.
Patches may be merged in it at his discretion.

--
Robert Millan