grub-devel

Re: Macbook, Efi, Display mode

From: Bean
Subject: Re: Macbook, Efi, Display mode
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:17:54 +0800

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Stefan Bienert
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have compiled a binary version and uploaded at ubuntu forum:

> So, I've tried that binary: Now the menu, while it is still text based,
> takes the whole screen, which is an improvement.

Hi,

Is graphic mode working ok in grub ?

> But I still have no output while booting. As far as I understand, this
> would be the kernel side of the whole process. Hence, could it be that I
> did not configure it in the right way?

What's the command line option to boot kernel ? In theory, if graphic
mode is working in grub, it should be ok in linux.

--
Bean

gitgrub home: http://github.com/grub/grub/
my fork page: http://github.com/bean123/grub/