grub-devel

IP addresses from PXE into grub2 enviroment

From: Aleš Kapica
Subject: IP addresses from PXE into grub2 enviroment
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:10:19 +0200

Greetings,

I don't care about your academical and also pointless discussions. I only care
for working solution, because in current state there is no way in GRUB2 how to
get IP address of the machine and the server from PXE to GRUBs environment. Our
solution in the one which is less invasive in current code. I don't care about
which solution you are going to use, but do something to move forward.

Best regards

Aleš Kapica