grub-devel

Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)

From: Peter Cros
Subject: Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:01:42 +1100

I find that the 2 terminal configuration with hotkey switch can be very useful alternative in some situations (debugging ...) , particularly on 1920x1200 screen.  Single screen popup can be default for normal use.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Michal Suchanek <address@hidden> wrote:
2009/10/20 Bean <address@hidden>:

> menu_prev_anchor, you can assign these to other keys. The demo adds
> the two terminal example. Inside terminal, direction key and TAB are
> all used, so you need to assign another hotkey to switch between the
> two window. The demo uses f6:
>
> f6 = menu_next_anchor

This is an interesting addition but I'm not sure where this would be used.

Normally one terminal is enough so you can just open it fullscreen and
close it when you want to do something else.

Thanks

Michal