grub-devel

Patch for export IP addresses from PXE into grub2 enviroment variables

From: Aleš Kapica
Subject: Patch for export IP addresses from PXE into grub2 enviroment variables
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:52:01 +0200

Could I ask you for apply patch from attachment on pxecmd.c in grub2, please?
It's adding an option -s to the command pxe, which do make possible set IP
addresses of the server and the client machine, got from PXE, among grub2
enviroment variables.
DHCP gives IP according to MAC address, and we use it to identify the client
station by IP address.

Thanks a lot, with regards Aleš Kapica