grub-devel

Re: Macbook, Efi, Display mode

From: Bean
Subject: Re: Macbook, Efi, Display mode
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 04:10:24 +0800

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Stefan Bienert
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Bean wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Stefan Bienert
>> <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> OK, I tried that, but only with little success.
>>> I get a very distorted screen on boot. And iThis seems not to depend on
>>> whether I pull in the 'menu' stuff mentiod in the ubuntuforum thread or
>>> not. But at least the system stays in a bootable state and I get a sort
>>> of graphical term ;-)
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What's your video card, intel or nvidia ?
>>

> Nvidia.

Hi,

I found a small bug that could be the cause, please try the latest
code from menu branch. I also upload the binary file to ubuntu forum
in case you don't want to compile it yourself.

--
Bean

gitgrub home: http://github.com/grub/grub/
my fork page: http://github.com/bean123/grub/