grub-devel

Re: Grub-devel Digest, Vol 67, Issue 84

From: Dean Loros
Subject: Re: Grub-devel Digest, Vol 67, Issue 84
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:50:54 -0700

Thank You Felix!!! That was the information I lacked!!!

Information for Vladimir & Colin:

Results of set:

sh:grub> set
?=0
color_highlight=magenta/black       *(custom colour to match grub image)*
color_normal=red/black       *(same comment)*
default=0
gfxmode=640x480
pager=
prefix=(UUID=fc1446a5-94e9-40f8-9ebb-2442107fc13c)/boot/grub
root=hd2,2

I can verify that I am using Colin's PPA versions of grub2, grub-pc &
grub-common.
Time to menu is constant @ 3 1/2 minutes--there is a additional 30sec
after the booting kernel is selected.

Dean Loros