grub-devel

LUA is moving to grub-extras

From: Robert Millan
Subject: LUA is moving to grub-extras
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:46:16 +0200

Hi,

LUA support will soon be moved to grub-extras.  In general, grub-extras
is the place for extra functionality that relies on external libraries.

The official version of GRUB is meant to have a strong legal foundation,
so that the FSF can garantee that none of its users will be threatened by
copyright predators.  In the future, please take this into account when
proposing major code imports.

If any person with GRUB commit access is interested in obtaining access to
grub-extras for maintaining LUA (or LUA-based scripts) there, I'll be glad
to add him.  Please contact me directly.

--
Robert Millan