grub-devel

Resignation

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Resignation
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:44:53 -0400

Hello!

I have very little time for GNU GRUB, and I don't want to exercise any
authority in the project without being able to track the mailing list
and participate in the discussions.

I would like to resign as comaintainer of GNU GRUB starting immediately.

I'll try to participate if I have time.  However, I cannot promise I'll
reply to any pending e-mail.  If there are any issues waiting for my
response, please bring them to the list again.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin