grub-devel

-Werror and --disable-werror

From: Robert Millan
Subject: -Werror and --disable-werror
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:42:14 +0200

Hi,

-Werror is not in effect.  This will help ensuring that all new code is
checked to be warning-free before commit (incidentally, I found a newly
introduced bug thanks to this just minutes before enabling it).

Since -Werror may be a problem in some situations, I've added a
--disable-werror switch, which does the obvious thing.

--
Robert Millan