grub-devel

Grub2 LUA API?

From: adrian15
Subject: Grub2 LUA API?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 20:57:55 +0200

Hi,

I have been playing a bit with osdetect.lua file. I have seen many calls to grub.addmenu, grub.file_exist and so on.

I am now interested in making a table where to store all the uuid associated to each one of the kernel that I find (I mean kernel's filesystem's uuid).

As long as I suppose there is no documentation written about it I would like to know where should I look into the grub2 source code in order to know which grub.WHATEVER calls I can make, what are their arguments/options , their outputs and so on.

        So where should I look into in the source code?

        Thank you very much!

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/index.php?pid=10