grub-devel

A GOOD NEWS abt Gparted

From: J.Bakshi
Subject: A GOOD NEWS abt Gparted
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:52:39 +0530

Dear list,

You might recall I have asked here to call gparted from grub2. And
Peter Cros pointed out  it was not possible as initrd of gparted does
not support loopback mounting. [
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg11942.html ]

I discussed this issue with the gparted group along with all the
feedback I have collected from you. And Here Is The Good news :-)  Now
gparted developer modify their code to support the lopback mount. I
have not tested it yet as I can't download the file but here is all
our discussion

http://gparted-forum.surf4.info/viewtopic.php?pid=21222#p21222

Thanks.