grub-devel

Re: grub-0.97/btrfs: the files fsys_btrfs.c, btrfs.h

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Re: grub-0.97/btrfs: the files fsys_btrfs.c, btrfs.h
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:04:13 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 22.07.2009, 18:41 +0200 schrieb Edward Shishkin:

Hi Edward,

> (CC linux-btrfs mailing list)

Uhm there is no CC?
I'm unsure now if I should CC it or not.

Anyway, nice to see that you work on btrfs for grub.
But grub-legacy is totally dead now, it would be better if you would put
your efforts into grub2.
Ubuntu karmic and Zenwalk will use it as default boot loader and for
Debian squeeze we plan it too.
The best would be if you could assign copyright to FSF but if it's not
possible (or you don't want to etc.) there would be grub-extras where we
could place the btrfs.mod.

--
Felix Zielcke