grub-devel

Grub2 problem?

From: BandiPat
Subject: Grub2 problem?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:27:16 -0400

Hi devs,
I just received this email on our Zenwalk list, complaining about a Grub2 failure to install with the latest Alpha release of the new Zenwalk. As you may know, Zenwalk is planning to be one of the first distributions to release with Grub2 as it's primary bootloader, so we are trying to get all the bugs worked out prior to final release. I will include the user's email, plus his picture of the error. At this point I'm not sure it is a Grub2 error, but I'm hoping maybe you can at least give me some input. I believe the version is svn2383, so if it was a problem, it may be fixed by the latest I just built, svn2430? I'm trying to get more details, but thought I should follow up with you guys as well. Here's the message and pic.

TIA
Pat