grub-devel

Absence notice

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Absence notice
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 23:02:44 +0200

Hello. Tomorrow I go on my travel to France (RMLL) and won't be active
till 14 July. I'll stay in contact but will not be able to review
patches. I know that it doesn't change my status a lot right now -
last week was pretty busy too. When I come back I'll catch up with the
progress. If someone needs any of my patches in the trunk feel free to
commit.
Could someone review nested partition patch? It changes sufficiently a
lot to need a peer review and I need for clear network naming support
(I plan to use a syntax like (ftp,192.168.1.1,21,user,pass)/grub.cfg )
@Pavel: thank you very much for being so active and pushing project
forward.Keep up with the good work

--
Regards