grub-devel

Re: regression in hiddenmenu (Re: [2158] 2009-05-02 Bean <address@hidde

From: Bean
Subject: Re: regression in hiddenmenu (Re: [2158] 2009-05-02 Bean <address@hidden>)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:59:31 +0800

Hi,

Actually that's not the cause. The call order is right, it's just that
the normal reader would clear screen and print an header in its init
function. If you want to change it, you can move those code to the
menu viewer, but I guess Colin is about to commit his menu viewer
patch, I think it would be better to leave it alone for now to
minimize code conflict.