grub-devel

Re: Is it possible to install grub4dos on utfs partiton?

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Is it possible to install grub4dos on utfs partiton?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:23:21 -0400

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 16:39 +0800, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to know whether it's possible to install grub4dos on utfs
> partition?  Any hints will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

This list is about GRUB 2, which doesn't share code with GRUB 1 and
therefore with grub4dos.  So I suggest that you look for a more
appropriate list.

Also, I have never heard of utfs partitions.  It may be a typo.

If asking if something is possible, it may be helpful to report if you
have tried it, and if you did, what kind of error you got, with the
exact messages and versions of the involved software.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin