grub-devel

Re: A strange occurrence

From: BandiPat
Subject: Re: A strange occurrence
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:39:22 -0400

Felix Zielcke wrote:

You'd only need to look at the wikipedia MBR page for this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_boot_record
And where were you when I needed all this data!  ;-)

I did all kinds of searches, but didn't find this info. As I mentioned, I found the 512 bytes first, then 446, so that's what I've been using. Anyway, thanks for the additional info and Wiki site. I should learn to search for the Wiki sites right away. :-/

Pat

--
       ---Zenwalk v6.0--Linux 2.6.28---
        Registered Linux User #225206