grub-devel

Re: echo and hello bug

From: James Jarvis
Subject: Re: echo and hello bug
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 15:43:43 +0100

Peter Cros wrote:
May be of interest -

This is the module subset I am using with fat grub efi rev 2202 for 64/32bit efi on
Imac81, MacBookPro41, MacBook21.

(  ./fatglue.py grub2202fat.efi grub2202-32.efi grub2202-64.efi )

Thanks Peter. I do something similar in the script
I dont use hello, but echo works.

appleldr boot cat cmp chain configfile crc date echo ext2 fixvideo fat fs_uuid gpt gptsync halt help hexdump hfs hfsplus iso9660 linux loopback loadbios lspci ls minicmd memrw ntfs pc pci reboot reiserfs read scsi sleep search sh video videotest xfs.

tried this module list in grub-mkimage on 2282 but it hung!

I had a few local mods so I am retrying. If that fails I may go back to 2202 to see if I can replicate it working as you indicate.

James